Graphene radiator cool down with ease using the power of heat dissipation!
Graphene is a single layer of carbon atoms arranged in a two-dimensional crystal structure. It is an extremely thin and strong material, and due to its unique properties, graphene has attracted widespread interest in the scientific and technological fields. Graphene exhibits excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical strength, while also being very lightweight and flexible. It is also a transparent material, allowing for transmission of visible light and infrared radiation. Graphene has the potential to be used in various applications such as electronics, optics, energy storage, catalysts, biomedical applications, and many others.
Graphene heat sinks can be categorized into several main types of products：
- Graphene Spray Coating Cooler: This type of heat sink utilizes graphene material in a spray form, applying a graphene coating evenly onto the heat-dissipating surface to enhance heat dissipation performance.
- Graphene Sheets: This type of radiator utilizes graphene films that can be directly attached to heat dissipation components, providing efficient cooling effects.
- Graphene Blocks: This type of heat sink uses large graphene blocks, typically employed in applications with high-power heat dissipation requirements, such as computer servers and high-performance lighting fixtures.
- Graphene Composite Cooler: This heat sink combines graphene with other heat-dissipating materials, such as copper or aluminum, to provide enhanced heat dissipation performance.
Arlitech primarily produces two types of graphene products:
- Graphene Spray Heat Sink: This heat sink utilizes graphene material through a spray application. The Graphene Spray Heat Sink demonstrates a significant impact on thermal radiation in passive heat dissipation. Leveraging the high radiative properties of graphene, it enhances the heat dissipation performance within the existing heat dissipation area. The spray process is simple and flexible, allowing for a wide range of substrate materials to be coated. The production process typically involves spraying graphene material in liquid form onto the heat-dissipating surface, forming a thin graphene layer. This coating improves thermal conductivity, effectively transferring heat from the heat source to the surrounding environment. The advantages of the Graphene Spray Heat Sink lie in its applicability to various shapes and sizes of heat-dissipating surfaces, including irregular and larger surfaces. It offers higher thermal conductivity and heat dissipation performance while being lightweight and thin, without adding extra weight or volume to the heat dissipation system.
20 fin (Whitewash)
12 fin (Whitewash)
12 fin (Graphene Spraying)
10 fin (Graphite/remove the bottom plate)
Reduction 9.3 %
- The Graphite Heat Sink is a type of heat sink that utilizes graphite block material for heat dissipation. Graphite blocks are typically made from high-purity graphite material and exhibit excellent thermal conductivity and heat dissipation performance. Graphite Heat Sink can be recycled and reused, making it environmentally friendly and contributing to carbon neutrality efforts. It also complies with the specifications required by EU RoHS and US TSCA regulations. The graphite blocks are formed by high-temperature and high-pressure treatment to achieve rapid heat conduction while maintaining a low density and lightweight characteristics. The integrated molding process reduces the need for extensive CNC machining in the later stages, resulting in significant cost savings. This heat sink design typically involves installing graphite blocks between the heat source and the cooling medium to facilitate heat transfer and dissipation. Graphite Heat Sinks are commonly used in high-temperature and high-power applications such as electronic devices, automotive engines, and industrial equipment. They possess excellent heat resistance and pressure resistance, effectively controlling and managing heat in high-temperature environments. Additionally, Graphite Heat Sinks exhibit good corrosion resistance and have a long lifespan.
Arlitech's two main products, the Graphene Spray Heat Sink and the Graphite Heat Sink, can be commonly used in the following consumer-end products：
- Electronic devices: Including smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, televisions, networking equipment, industrial computers, and more. These products generate heat during operation, and using graphene heat dissipation technology can effectively dissipate heat, improving device performance and stability. Brands such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell have considered incorporating graphene spray heat sink technology in certain laptop models. Arlitech's graphene spray heat sink is also widely applicable to renowned domestic gaming brands, including Acer, Asus, MSI, and more.
- Vehicle products: This includes electric vehicles, automotive engines, and vehicle electronic systems. Vehicles also generate a significant amount of heat during operation, and graphene or graphite heat sinks can assist in cooling the engine and electronic components, improving the efficiency and reliability of the entire vehicle system.
- Household appliances: Examples include refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, ovens, and electric water heaters. These household appliances require heat dissipation to maintain normal operation. Using graphene or graphite heat sinks can enhance heat dissipation efficiency, save energy, and prolong the lifespan of the products.
- Electronic heat dissipation modules: Graphene heat dissipators can also be applied in electronic heat dissipation modules, such as CPU coolers, GPU coolers, data center coolers, and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) coolers. These modules are used in computers and server systems, requiring efficient heat dissipation solutions to maintain the temperature of electronic components within an acceptable range.
If you have any questions or would like further information about Arlitech's graphene heat sinks or other cooling products, including product specifications and details, please feel free to inquire via email.
Aluminum Extruded Radiator
Amb Ave. ：25℃
Graphite Heat Sink
Amb Ave. ：25.1℃
Graphite Heat Sink
Amb Ave. ：24.9℃
Existing Production Specifications
15 x 15
20 x 20
25 x 25
30 x 30
35 x 35
40 x 40
45 x 45
55 x 55